2014 Convention - Cart Sponsorship
For the 2014 Convention, we are seeking sponsors for the golf carts used by the
Board, Convention Chairs, and other volunteers who use carts to help run Convention.
- Sponsorship will be by Convention position, not individual.
- Full sponsorship is $250. Full sponsors will be recognized by on cart signage
denoting the sponsor's name and logo, if provided.
(e.g."PGI President / Sponsored by Spon Sorship").
- Partial sponsorships are also being accepted. Partial sponsors will be recognized in the Bulletin.
- Sponsors may remain anonymous.
- Sponsors may also supply a cart or similar vehicle in lieu of donating funds. This will be treated as a full sponsorship. Sponsor must allow required
signage to be placed on cart.
The first 10 sponsors in the amount of $100.00 or more may be eligible to rent a cart
for their own use at Convention. The sponsor, must be at least 18, have a valid driver's license
and a current insurance policy and request the use of a cart to qualify. The sponsor will not be
recognized on their private cart but, a badge or other identification will be provided to show
they are authorized to use the cart.
Please see the PGI's Medical Cart Policy for information about
applying for a cart for medical use.
For more information or to sponsor a cart, please contact .